Book a Librarian Appointment (Research Services) Capacity: 1
Schedule a 30 minute appointment with a reference librarian for help with your research. Research Services currently offers online appointments on Tuesdays from 9:00 to 12:00 and Thursdays from 2:00 to 5:00.
We can help you in a variety of areas, such as:
- Using online resources available through the BPL
- Navigating the BPL catalog
- Research assignments
- Finding online journal and newspaper articles
- Getting started with genealogy research
- Narrowing down your research topic
- Help with citation styles
After you request an appointment, the Library will get back to you within 2 business days letting you know if your appointment was approved; information about joining the meeting will be sent in a separate email. Appointments must be requested at least 5 days in advance.
Please note that at this time during the BPL COVID-19 closure, our focus is on assistance with research that can be done online. For updates on the BPL closure, please see the BPL homepage.
Please refer to our Reference Services Policy.